KMS Litho is 25 years old! We celebrate 25 years of printing in Oxfordshire
KMS Litho has now been trading for over 25 years. Looking back over the last quater of a century, we’ve been so proud of what we’ve achieved as a leading printing company in Oxfordshire. Last year was an incredibly busy year – with work coming in from business and universities across Oxfordshire, London and beyond and it was also our 25th birthday!
We couldn’t let this milestone year pass by without celebration, so we’re taking a moment to look back over the last 25 years and reflect on what’s made it such an incredible journey.
The most important part of our business is our customer-base. We’re proud to have so many long-term customers who keep coming back to us. For 25 years we’ve aimed to give customers the best service possible: we put their requirements first, and make the process simple for them.
For instance, one way we’ve worked to help customers is by explaining technical terminology through our A to Z Guide to Print. (You can order yours by emailing email@example.com.)
We live and breathe printing. You don’t run a printing company for 25 years without truly caring about the processes and products that we have the privilege to manage! We think every job requires 100% commitment.
In fact we’ve been so busy, we even missed our own party! We began to plan a birthday celebration in October to celebrate with customers, but we got so busy due to our growing presence and loyal customer base, we unfortunately ran out of time! (However if you would like to drop in sometime and wish us many happy returns, we’d love to see you!).
We understand that being a long-standing business means looking after the planet we all rely on. We are an environmentally friendly printing company and we’re proud to play a part in sustainable printing.
We partner with the Woodland Carbon Scheme in association with the Woodland Trust. We have been awarded FSC certification (FSC-C138670) and we are also members of Two Sides, a not-for-profit organisation for the Graphic Communications Supply Chain.
With 25 years as a printing company – and more years, counting our personal experience – our services stretch much further than just standard printing. Here are some of the services we’ve enjoyed offering to our clients:
- Litho printing: Our most popular printing type, and best for print runs of 500+. Litho printing is best for Pantone colours and large print quantities, and looks great on business stationery, brochures, flyers and ‘cut-to-shape’ products for retail packaging.
- Digital printing: This is perfect for lower print quantities, urgent projects and personalised printing. We recently invested in new Heidelberger Druckmaschinen machinery, making the digital printing quality almost as clear as litho printing.
- Giclée fine art printing: Producing intense and vibrant images, this is brilliant for prints scanned from original artwork for first generation reproductions. It’s popular with artists and photographers, who have come to us because we’re one of only a few printers around with Giclée printing expertise and technology!
- Duplex and triplex business cards: Over our many years of operations, we’ve helped businesses stand out from the crowd with memorable business cards. Duplexing adheres two different paper stocks to add weight, thickness and varying coloured edges. Triplexing adheres three different boards together to create an impressive ‘sandwich’ effect. We also offer additional finishes such as embossing, debossing, die cut shapes and foil edge gilding.
- Pantone and metallic printing: Pantone printing provides 1,728 spot colours – loads more than conventional printing, so you can print every shade you need with consistent quality. We are proud of the care we take; we mix all pantone colours by hand and will spend as long as it takes to get your pantone print exactly right.
- Print fulfilment: We can get your print work packaged up and mailed out to your database. Our print fulfilment services completely take the stress away and ensure you meet your deadlines, allowing you to get on with your day job rather than stuffing envelopes.
- Graphic design: Our graphic designers really understand print, and can create the materials you need from scratch: from logo designs to marketing materials, such as business cards, brochures and everything in-between.
If your team wants to know more about printing, but finds all that printing jargon a little bewildering, you’ll find our free A-Z Guide to Print to be a very helpful resource. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01608 737 640 and we’ll help to demystify the process.