A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies
- Necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. In the instance of KMS Litho Ltd they include, for example, cookies that are used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimise response times. These cookies will automatically expire after browsing session end.
- Preference cookies. Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. These cookies will automatically expire between browsing session end and 3 years.
- Statistics cookies. Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. These cookies will automatically expire between browsing session end and 2 years.
- Marketing cookies. Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers. These cookies will automatically expire between browsing session end and 2 years.
- Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies. These cookies will automatically expire between browsing session end and 999 days.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.